I just want to apologize for not being around much. Been a lot of stuff going on. Packing, trying to find a place to live, sister-in-law in the hospital. I'll post about everything very soon. Whenever I can find the energy.
Now it's time for Five Question Friday.
1. How many pets do you have?
I have five; two dogs and three cats.
2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
I honestly have no idea. I've never really thought about it.
3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
Forget it's there. Which is know is hard. But Hubs and I save our money in cash and hide it. It helps a lot. I can't tell you how many times I completely forget about it.
4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
Whatever they want. I've never really thought about it before though. I know Hubs has. He wants them to fly helicopters. He wants them to join the military because he wishes that's something he would have done. I personally don't like that idea, because I would be sad to see my kids get deployed somewhere, but if that's what they wanted to do then I would support them.
5. What is your favorite quote?