Awful...ly Bad TV Tuesday

The Bachelor Pad is my main focus today.


My "favorite" participants:


Elizabeth: The Tramp.  (Who am I kidding?  They're probably all tramps.)
The girl who was cheating on Jake with a producer while she was on the show.  And now she's in love Kovacs who's another world class douchebag.


Craig: The Douchebag.

I think he might be the biggest one in the entire world.  He seems like he could be a nice guy.  Just drop the douchebag façade, Craig!


Jonathan: The Weatherman.

I love that he doesn't get his own name.  He's just "Weatherman".  No woman there is going to want to hook up with him.  Unless of course they're crazy drunk, which could very well happen.


Michelle: The Bat-Shit-Crazy.

Do remember her from the Jake season?  She's bat shit crazy!  Man I'm happy she was voted off the show last night.  Poor Tenley getting locked in the bathroom with her.  As I told Hubs, I would have kicked Michelle's ass if she locked me in the bathroom with her.

Did you watch Bachelor Pad last night?  Who are your "favorites"?

2 comments on "Awful...ly Bad TV Tuesday"

Hello World wrote: August 10, 2010 at 3:31 PM

I love Tenley! She seems genuinely nice and harmless. I'm also excited to see if Gia falls in love with the badboy!


S.I.F. wrote: August 10, 2010 at 10:50 PM

I was dying watching this last night! I don't WANT to like it, but I can't help it - I'm already hooked!

What I really want to know is if Michelle and Craig really hooked up or not... I totally think they did! ;)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email