Day 6 - 20 of My Favorite Things

I stole this photo list idea from Tillie at A Nuttier Life.

1 - Hubs

2 & 3 - Kenai & Root Beer

4, 5 & 6 - Trauma, Oliver & Nugget

7 - Reading / Books

8 - Blogging / Writing

9 - Tattoos
[I didn't know which photo to use.]

10 - Family

11 - My Nephew, Grayson

12 - Dr Pepper [in a can]

13 - My iPhone [occasionally]

14 - Sleeping

15 - Funfetti Cupcakes

16 - Television Shows / Movies

17 - Showers

18 - Rain / Storms


19 - Blog Friends

20 - Takings Pictures
Torrey Pines, CA. Taken in July 2007.

Tell me a few of your favorite things.

3 comments on "Day 6 - 20 of My Favorite Things"

Lindsey wrote: August 4, 2010 at 8:29 AM

I love this list! I also love funfetti cupcakes, but they gotta have the funfetti frosting. Sleeping, showers and rain would certainly top my list, too...


Jenny wrote: August 4, 2010 at 8:43 AM

What a perfect list! Funfetti cupcakes are amazing, they are one of my favorite things too! And I love that your dogs name is Root Beer. That is so cute :)


Amaprincess wrote: August 4, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Yum funfetti cake!!! I think I will make one for my hubby's birthday next week! He loves it too!!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email