Day 19 - A Talent of Yours

I don't think I've discovered my talent yet.

Hubs said today "talent is something that you're born with not something you learn."  So he says my talent is the fact that I'm double jointed.

This was a really tough one for me.  It made me realize that I don't have a talent.  I need to work on discovering what it is.

What's a talent of yours?

3 comments on "Day 19 - A Talent of Yours"

Unknown wrote: August 17, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Hmmmm....I'm not really sure I agree with Hubs. I think a talent is definitely something that comes naturally to you but that it's something productive (I'm not sure that's the right word but I've sat here long enough trying to figure out the right one). Being double jointed to me is just a crazy genetic defect (one that The Hubble shares with you!). LOL! I'm not sure I have a talent either... :-(


Kate wrote: August 18, 2010 at 5:24 AM

That's crazy! I definitely think you can learn a talent! If nothing else you're a talented blogger :)


Amaprincess wrote: August 18, 2010 at 6:12 AM

I got my talent post all set for tomorrow...according to my husband...my talent is nagging =) LOL!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email