Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday, but I didn't see her.  But that's because Hubs and I went over to see her yesterday.  So we could also see our nephew, since she was babysitting.  I got her exactly what she asked for -- coasters for her desk at work.  And a funny card with a half naked man and two boxer puppies.


My parents took us out to lunch with them for my mom's birthday.  We went to Lone Star.  I shared my french fries with my adorable nephew.

Today Hubs and I finished watching the second season of Pushing Daisies.  It's an adorable show, but I'm sad it's over now.  We started watching Dollhouse next.  It's quite weird, so far.  Very trippy.  Have you watched either?


I haven't read at all since Friday night.  I'm feeling like quite the slacker.  I've been on my laptop more though, but still haven't been posting here as much as I should.  Still in a bit of a funk, but I'll try to write through it.  No matter how much the writing sucks.

All in all this weekend has been quite lazy, like they always are for us.

How was your weekend?

4 comments on "Happy Birthday, Mom!"

Anonymous wrote: August 8, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Happy Birthday Kaitlin's Mama.


Michelle wrote: August 8, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Happy Birthday to Your Mama.
I haven't watched either yet but they are both on my netflix Q.
A birthday card with a half naked man and boxer puppies????? Where do I get one of these?


Busted Kate wrote: August 9, 2010 at 8:35 AM

Happy birthday to your awesome mommy, who has raised an awesome daughter!!


Unknown wrote: August 9, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Happy birthday to your moms! I loved Dollhouse! The first few episodes were not up to the full potential yet. I was sad when they canceled it.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email