Day 20 - A Hobby of Yours

Reading is one of my most favorite things to do.


What's a hobby of yours?

4 comments on "Day 20 - A Hobby of Yours"

Kate wrote: August 18, 2010 at 10:53 AM

I really love reading. Blogging about it has gotten me more "in to" reading and now when I don't have a book I don't know what to do with myself. Thank goodness for the library!


Courtney wrote: August 18, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Trying to get back into reading a book a week like I use to.

I would say my hobby now is blogging. I'm taking a college writing course this semester to improve my skills at writing ;o)


Unknown wrote: August 19, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Hear, hear!!! I really need to one day post a picture of my tattoo...I have a 3/4 sleeve of books...I love reading THAT much!


Kristen wrote: August 22, 2010 at 1:23 PM

Visiting from ICLW...

Reading is one of my favorite things to do. My husband just bought me a nook e-reader for my birthday and I love it.

I most recently finished reading The Help, which I thought was good, but a bit overhyped. Some of my all-time favorite books are To Kill a Mockingbird, Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood and Gone with the Wind.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email