Day 18 - My Wedding

Hubs and I got married in La Jolla, CA on April 7, 2009.

We only had imediate family there.

My mom, dad, brother and sister in law. His mom, dad and sister.
As well as the maid of honor and best man.

We technically eloped, but we still treated it like a regular ceremony.  Hubs and I didn't see eachother until I walked down the "aisle".

Our ceremony was quick and afterwards the marriage license was signed and we took some family photos and then photos with just the two of us.


After all the photos we went to a restaurant near our hotel called The Spot. It was great and simple. Exactly what I wanted.

6 comments on "Day 18 - My Wedding"

Michelle wrote: August 16, 2010 at 8:18 PM

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this with us!


S.I.F. wrote: August 16, 2010 at 10:55 PM

I love La Jolla, and I love The Spot... these pictures are gorgeous too!


jensays (what would jen do) wrote: August 17, 2010 at 6:30 AM

pretty pictures


Lindsey wrote: August 17, 2010 at 7:03 AM

Beautiful wedding, beautiful bride... hubs isn't so bad either:-)


Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud wrote: August 17, 2010 at 11:48 AM

You look absolutely gorgeous Kaitlin! I always admire the photo of you in the sidebar when I stop by here. It's a beautiful shot! :)
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having a great week.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama


Unknown wrote: August 17, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Those pictures are beautiful!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email