Day 12 - Something You Are OCD About

Can I have this laundry room, please? LOVE IT!

Laundry.  I'm picky about how it's folded.  No one else can seem to do it right.

At least to me, anyways. :)

What's something you're OCD about?

6 comments on "Day 12 - Something You Are OCD About"

Lindsey wrote: August 10, 2010 at 7:25 AM

Ha! I don't care how it's folded... as long as someone else were willing to help.
I made hubby put away laundry the other day and he hung up my pajamas.


Anonymous wrote: August 10, 2010 at 8:32 AM

I'm also extremely picky about how my laundry is folded. My husband is not allowed to touch my clothes!

Oh, and I love that laundry room. It's an obsessive compulsive person's dream!


Anonymous wrote: August 10, 2010 at 8:40 AM

I LOVE that laundry room. I am the only one that can fold laundry right in our house.


TexasBobbi wrote: August 10, 2010 at 9:16 AM

Where things go in my kitchen and Casey never ever manages to do it right.


Lynn wrote: August 10, 2010 at 10:31 AM

I'm also very, very picky about how my laundry is folded! I hate it when The Hubs tries to help.....he never gets it right!

I'm also doing the 30-Day Blog Challenge, so I'll look forward to following your photos!


Meg wrote: August 10, 2010 at 2:00 PM

I love that picture! It looks so cute on your blog. And even though I'm a little behind in my blog reading, let me just say that these posts are really fun! I'm loving getting to know you better. Keep up the good work!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email