Five Question Friday

I just want to apologize for not being around much.  Been a lot of stuff going on.  Packing, trying to find a place to live, sister-in-law in the hospital.  I'll post about everything very soon.  Whenever I can find the energy.

Now it's time for Five Question Friday.





1. How many pets do you have?

I have five; two dogs and three cats.

Kenai and Root Beer

Trauma, Oliver and Nugget

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?

I honestly have no idea.  I've never really thought about it.
3. What is your favorite money saving tip?

Forget it's there.  Which is know is hard.  But Hubs and I save our money in cash and hide it.  It helps a lot.  I can't tell you how many times I completely forget about it.

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?

Whatever they want.  I've never really thought about it before though.  I know Hubs has.  He wants them to fly helicopters.  He wants them to join the military because he wishes that's something he would have done.  I personally don't like that idea, because I would be sad to see my kids get deployed somewhere, but if that's what they wanted to do then I would support them.

5. What is your favorite quote?

7 comments on "Five Question Friday"

Lindsey wrote: August 27, 2010 at 7:43 AM

If you're out of town someday... I want to come digging around in your back yard:-)
My mom hides her money in her fabric scraps, for some reason I find that hilarious.


Ashley wrote: August 27, 2010 at 8:23 AM

Those are some gorgeous dogs!!!! Major dog lover here!


Anonymous wrote: August 27, 2010 at 8:24 AM

I love your "kiddies." They are so cute. :)


Michelle wrote: August 27, 2010 at 8:32 AM

My husband said he would disown our children if they became doctors or joined the military. LOL! Such a funny perspective coming from an Army doctor.


Unknown wrote: August 27, 2010 at 12:39 PM

I do love that quote! I hope that Little Butt will be happy when she grows up. That is all.

I hope your sister in law is okay! Get some rest and come back whenever you are ready!


christine wrote: August 28, 2010 at 12:00 PM

What a fantastic quote and so true!

ICLW #2


Meg wrote: August 30, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Your dogs are adorable! And that quote is perfection. Thanks for sharing!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email