Five Question Friday


1. Have you ever visited another country?

Yes, when I was 11, right after 7th grade.  I went to Germany, Switzerland and Austria with People to People.  Kind of like Junior Ambassadors, but you never have someone come stay with you.  My brother did Junior Ambassadors and went to Japan.  I wish I would have been older so I could enjoy it more and remember it more.  I'd like to go back though.

2. Where is the strangest place you have ever been?

I honestly can't think of anything right now.  If I do, then I'll update this.

3. What is your favorite season?

Winter in Arizona.  It's not really winter for most people.  But I enjoy it.

4. What one song will always cheer you up?

I'm not sure.  I've never had a go to song to cheer me up.  Just something up beat could probably do it.

5. What Disney character do you resemble most?

I honestly have no idea.  I tried asking Hubs for help, but he didn't.  He said I reminded him of Piglet in the sense that he worries all the time and so do I.

6 comments on "Five Question Friday"

Lindsey wrote: August 13, 2010 at 10:13 AM

The Disney thing stumped me too...


Megan Whitney wrote: August 13, 2010 at 10:50 AM

New follower from 5qF! I love newlywed blogs...as I am one myself! :) PS: I LOVE the pic of your dream house!!!


jensays (what would jen do) wrote: August 13, 2010 at 7:32 PM

winter in AZ is my favorite too, I can't imagine what it would be like living anywhere people love summer


Unknown wrote: August 14, 2010 at 7:16 AM

Wow! What an awesome experience for your young little self! I hope you go back one day!

The Hubble says I resemble Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I'll take it!


Jessica @ Wanting Adventure wrote: August 14, 2010 at 10:41 AM

I love that he called you Piglet! That's kind of cute. :)


Stacie wrote: August 16, 2010 at 5:59 AM

I had no strange place either, maybe we are just normal! and I forgot all about Piglet being a worrier, that is me as well..


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email