Day 15 - Your Dream House

House Front:
I love the porch and it looks like there's some land to it.

Living Room:
Add family pictures, and a plushier couch.

Master Bedroom:

Kitchen:

Master Bathroom:
With a bear claw tub and a stand up shower.

Closet:
I love all the organization!

Laundry Room:
Different washer and dryer, but close!

I'd love to have 3-4 rooms; master, two kids rooms, and an extra for Hubs and my extra stuff.  2-3 bathrooms; master bath, one for the kids and one for guests.  Two car garage.  Huge backyard.  I want to live on some land.  I'm sure there's more, but these are the basics.  I hope to get them all one day. :)

9 comments on "Day 15 - Your Dream House"

Anonymous wrote: August 13, 2010 at 10:36 AM

I love your dream house! It looks a lot like my dream house. :)


Natalie wrote: August 13, 2010 at 12:26 PM

LOVE ur dream house. I'm a fan of that laundry room and kitchen...haha, my favorite rooms of a house (i'm kinda a neat clean freak, but its managable) :)


Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird wrote: August 13, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Love this =-) It's good to have a dream house in mind.


Jenny wrote: August 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM

I say that is a perfect dream house for sure! Love the house itself, I've always wanted a front porch like that. Great taste :)


Kell wrote: August 13, 2010 at 2:20 PM

I love that house!! And I'm kind of in love with that laundry room, like, I need it right now. The colors are amazing.


Three Cats and a Baby wrote: August 14, 2010 at 6:03 AM

I really love your choices!!!


Unknown wrote: August 14, 2010 at 7:10 AM

Ummm...yeah. Can I live there with you please?!?!?


Jessica @ Wanting Adventure wrote: August 14, 2010 at 10:44 AM

I'm in *love* with that closet. Wow. And that laundry room? Perfection!


S.I.F. wrote: August 15, 2010 at 1:32 AM

I think I just had an orgasm over that kitchen!

Sigh.... what I wouldn't do for a beautiful kitchen!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email