Day 4 - Your Favorite Book

I'm going to have to say that my favorite books right now are the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich.  Right now I'm reading Hard Eight.  I read a lot so it's hard for me to keep track of all the books I read.



I also like Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen.


What's your favorite book?

3 comments on "Day 4 - Your Favorite Book"

Anonymous wrote: August 2, 2010 at 8:54 AM

I love Mitch Album right now and for as long as I can remember.


Callie Callender wrote: August 2, 2010 at 12:09 PM

I am doing this same journal thing after my cousin saw it, added it to hers and then i added it to mine... check out my book (s)! www.seriously-handmade.blogspot.com


Honey B. wrote: August 2, 2010 at 9:50 PM

I still haven't gotten 16 yet...what is the matter with me?! lol


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email