Getting to Know YOU

Getting to know YOU


The Q's.

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy?

Not really mustaches.  But I love beards now.  Hubs grows his out.

2. What's the last concert you've been to?

Fall Out Boy about three and a half years ago.

3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom?

Who's The Boss, maybe.  I don't really remember much TV from the 80's because I was born in 1988, so all I really saw were the reruns.

4. Were you named after anyone?

Nope, my mom found my name in one of her romance novels.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing?

Yes, for the most part. 

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time?

Read and watch TV.  That's what I do already.

7. What is your favorite department store?

I don't have a favorite department store.

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it?

Everywhere.  I hate hair and I hate shaving.  I can't shave my legs frequently because my skin is really sensitive.  My legs break out and it's gross. :(

0 comments on "Getting to Know YOU"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email