- We went to TGI Friday's on Friday night with Hubs mom, sister, aunt, two cousins, one cousins girlfriend. One cousin had a baseball game on our side of town earlier. His aunt bought me a strawberry margarita and Hubs a beer. (Which is totally unlike her, she doesn't even allow beer in her house during a holiday dinner.)
- Saturday I was supposed to go to a baby shower, but my brother and SIL invited us over for a BBQ/swim party for my nephew the same time the shower was.
- We found out that my SIL is pregnant with their second child via FET.
How adorable is this little guy?
Shh... don't tell my SIL I put this on the internet.
She'd kill me. And I'm not even kidding.
- We went to a roller skating rink on Saturday night with some friend and family, but I was too big of a chicken to actually go out on the rink. I didn't want to fall on my bum. Hubs only went around the rink once, so I didn't feel too bad about not going at all.
- Sunday we spent all day at home; just relaxing and hanging out. My kind of Sunday. I did have to do a few household duties, those weren't fun though.
This is Root Beer's idea of relaxing on a Sunday.
How was your weekend? What did you do?