I'm An Aunt... Again [Weekend Recap]

  • We went to TGI Friday's on Friday night with Hubs mom, sister, aunt, two cousins, one cousins girlfriend.  One cousin had a baseball game on our side of town earlier.  His aunt bought me a strawberry margarita and Hubs a beer.  (Which is totally unlike her, she doesn't even allow beer in her house during a holiday dinner.)
  • Saturday I was supposed to go to a baby shower, but my brother and SIL invited us over for a BBQ/swim party for my nephew the same time the shower was.
  • We found out that my SIL is pregnant with their second child via FET.
How adorable is this little guy?
Shh... don't tell my SIL I put this on the internet.
She'd kill me. And I'm not even kidding.
  • We went to a roller skating rink on Saturday night with some friend and family, but I was too big of a chicken to actually go out on the rink.  I didn't want to fall on my bum.  Hubs only went around the rink once, so I didn't feel too bad about not going at all.
  • Sunday we spent all day at home; just relaxing and hanging out.  My kind of Sunday.  I did have to do a few household duties, those weren't fun though.
This is Root Beer's idea of relaxing on a Sunday.

How was your weekend?  What did you do?

5 comments on "I'm An Aunt... Again [Weekend Recap]"

Beckie's Infertile wrote: April 19, 2010 at 10:16 PM

That sounds like a pretty fun weekend!

Your dog is adorable!


Anonymous wrote: April 20, 2010 at 6:35 AM

Wow, you had a busy weekend. Your dog is too cute!


Courtney wrote: April 20, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Aww your little nephew is adorable. Sounds like a great weekend. Glad you enjoyed it!


Honey B. wrote: April 20, 2010 at 5:56 PM

What is FET? And way cute pic of the dog...lol


Natalie wrote: April 21, 2010 at 9:55 AM

cute picture of ur nephew and puppy! love it.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email