I Want to Take Better Photos

This morning I've been doing some blog reading... rather than working.  We don't need to tell my boss about that.  Anyways, I recently started following Kate at Twenty-Six to Life and she posted about wanting to get better at photography.  Which is something I've been wanting to do as well, so that definitely caught my eye.


She found a great post called, 12 Weeks to Better Photos.  This sounds like a fun way to learn photography on my own without forking out a bunch of money to take a class.


I've had my camera for awhile and I barely know how to use it, which is sad.  I always thought it would be fun to learn with a friend, that way we could go out and find fun and beautiful things to take pictures of.  But I seem to be lacking friends; at least in real life ones.  Maybe I'll get Hubs to tag along with me, he seemed to have fun taking pictures when we went hiking.

How many of you are interested in improving your photography skills? Let me know if you want to join along too!  I'd love some company. ;)

8 comments on "I Want to Take Better Photos"

Jen @ After The Alter wrote: April 5, 2010 at 8:57 AM

I'm dying to learn! I got a DSLR camera for christmas and I thought hte camera alone would take great pictures...nope! lol I'd love to learn and take a class but it's so $$$$!!! I'm with you! Let me know what you do!


Gucci Mama wrote: April 5, 2010 at 9:33 AM

I've actually been considering starting a whole new blog devoted to my journey from SUCKING ASS AT PHOTOGRAPHY, which is where I am now, to SUCKING SLIGHTLY LESS ASS AFTER A PRESCRIBED PERIOD OF TIME, which is the most realistic goal I can come up with.


My Junk, Your Treasure. wrote: April 5, 2010 at 10:23 AM

i could come with you!!! we could have a nikon d80 party!


Jessica @ Wanting Adventure wrote: April 5, 2010 at 11:02 AM

I *really* want a DSLR but I'm so worried I won't know how to use it - it's such a big investment. I want to learn how to take better photos, though!


Amaprincess wrote: April 5, 2010 at 12:11 PM

I'm lucky if my camera even turns on most of the time =) Good luck with your photography! Arizona is the perfect place to take pictures!!


Infertility And Me wrote: April 5, 2010 at 3:23 PM

I'm in!!!!!


Womb With A Story wrote: April 5, 2010 at 5:22 PM

Oh that sounds fun!!


NaVe wrote: April 9, 2010 at 6:15 AM

I'm so in - but I'm too broke to buy a new SLR.... someone stole mine :'( But I'll keep posting pics that I take with my shitty one & my iPhone one ;)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email