Tattoo Tuesday


This is the fifth round of Tattoo Tuesday.  I hope I get some people linking up this week.  I know tattoos aren't extremely popular in the blogging world, but they are a large part of my life.

If you've missed the others: first, second, third and fourth.

I like to joke that it says, "I'm perfect".

Imperfect; Location: inside of left wrist; Age 18

Imperfect is pretty self explanatory.  No one is perfect, no matter how much they like to think they are.  And I know I'm not.

One of my favorite quotes is; "Imperfections are what make us perfect."

My close friend (and maid of honor at my wedding) bought this tattoo for me as a birthday present.

Tattoo by: Eric formerly with Divinity Tattoo.

Don't forget to link up!

7 comments on "Tattoo Tuesday"

Anonymous wrote: April 20, 2010 at 4:52 PM

What a great saying. I love this one!


WayneandFarrah wrote: April 20, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Lovely, so true.


amanda leeann wrote: April 20, 2010 at 7:36 PM

love it!

i have one tattoo & want a lot more!


Anonymous wrote: April 20, 2010 at 8:42 PM

That's great! I love wrist tattoos.


Unknown wrote: April 21, 2010 at 10:31 AM

I love this one. Funny... when I first saw it, I read it as "I'm perfect", but then I realized it was imperfect. ;)

Love the quote, too.


K wrote: April 21, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Very cool - I'm actually planning on getting a wrist tattoo, and it will be my very first (and probably only)
How did it heal? Did you have much drama with it?


Anonymous wrote: April 24, 2010 at 10:33 AM

Love it. I am hoping to get my wrist tattoos very soon :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email