Wordless Wednesday

This, my friends, is what I found in my pool on Sunday afternoon.



Could I have found anything cuter?! 
I fed them bread.  And I wanted to name them.
But my dogs scared them away. :(

10 comments on "Wordless Wednesday"

Anonymous wrote: April 14, 2010 at 6:02 AM

They are just too cute. :)


nikki wrote: April 14, 2010 at 7:01 AM

how cute!!! i love ducks. hopefully they will love you and return :) silly, dogs!


CalgaryDaddy wrote: April 14, 2010 at 7:22 AM

Cute! Darn Dogs! Did I tell you how much I like the new look of the site?

Shane
www.calgarydaddy.com


Tillie wrote: April 14, 2010 at 7:28 AM

awe!!! you even have a ballad (you know - a male duck according to Britney) haha

maybe the ducks in the hat.

ok - enough glee talk for the day! :)


Kristi Bonney wrote: April 14, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Awww! How cute are they? I hope they didn't poop in the pool. lol
Thanks for stopping by and linking up. Have a great day!

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama

P.S. I updated my blog button. If you'd like the updated version, stop by and grab the new code. :)


Holly wrote: April 14, 2010 at 11:23 AM

too freakin cute!


Three Cats and a Baby wrote: April 14, 2010 at 1:33 PM

Aw, they're cute!

I love your pool!! I wish we had a pool like that!


Busted Kate wrote: April 14, 2010 at 1:54 PM

Adorable! And a great find in Arizona. I hope they come back!


Long Road to Baby wrote: April 14, 2010 at 3:19 PM

I so wish that would happen to me!! Thats my favorite :) DUCKS!!


swonderful wrote: April 14, 2010 at 8:59 PM

We have ducks too! They live in our pond. I really hope they have ducklings this year. Why is it that ducks are so cute yet geese are so annoying?


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email