Bye Bye Weekend

I look forward to the next time I see you, weekend.

  • Friday evening, Hubs took me to get a manicure and pedicure.  I got my nails painted a gorgeous shade of dark purple (for one of my favorite Roller Derby team).  He was cute; he just sat at one of the nail stations and read his book.
  • We met up with two friend on Saturday for a drink and a quick bite to eat at Chili's.
  • Afterwards we went to Roller Derby; my parents actually met up with us.  My two favorite teams are going to the season seven championship on May 15th.
 v.

  • Sunday was supposed to be spent relaxing and lazing around the house, instead we went over to the in laws house to deal with some family issues and do some catching up.
  • There was a surprise in my pool that you'll learn about on Wednesday.  You might have seen my post on Twitter already.
This weekend I'm really looking forward to a pool party for my nine month old nephew.  Also, Hubs and I might go shooting with my parents.  Who knows what will happen!

How was your weekend?  Did you have anything planned for this weekend yet?  Yeah, yeah.  I know it's only Monday. ;)

6 comments on "Bye Bye Weekend"

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) wrote: April 12, 2010 at 7:08 PM

OMG POOL SURPRISE! Cutest. Surprise. EVER.


nikki wrote: April 13, 2010 at 6:09 AM

I'm glad were cycle buddies :) As for you, yay for a fresh new start!! How are you feeling? I could've totally bypassed your info but what treatment are you on this cycle? how long have you TTC? i'm on FB if you have a page (it's easier to chat) facebook.com/bryantgirl.

Glad you had a great time in Vegas. I went back in 2006 and LOVED it! I was in major culture shock but in a good way! I wanted to move, ha! I know exactly the fruity drinks you could "still" taste. Aaah, fun times.

And I can't wait to hear about your Pool surprise, lol. I think. Hopefully it isn't scary ;)


Anonymous wrote: April 13, 2010 at 6:25 AM

Awwww, I LOVE the pool surprise. That's adorable! I was expecting something dead or gross. Here in Florida, we find alligators and snakes in our pools!


Ashley wrote: April 13, 2010 at 6:31 AM

Trust me. Thinking about the upcoming weekend begins at about 8AM on Monday morning. Always.

We're going to see some movies. Sounds like you have a fun weekend coming up too!


Busted Kate wrote: April 13, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Your husband is seriously adorable!! You two are lucky to have each other, you're a perfect match!

I had no idea roller derby was so big in Phoenix! Maybe next time I am up there I will check it out :-)

Adam and I are going to a hotel just Saturday night to celebrate our 7 year anniversary... I can't wait to drink a few margaritas and lay out by the pool!


Tillie wrote: April 13, 2010 at 1:20 PM

wow - you had an awesome weekend! I want a roller derby team!! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email