Reading Is Sexy; Round II


Yay for another episode of, Reading Is Sexy!  I've read a few books since my last update.  I love my Kindle!

As Young As We Feel (Book 1: The Four Lindas) by Melody Carlson -- This was a free books that I got from Amazon on my Kindle and I loved it.  I'd read some books by Melody Carlson before from her Diary of a Teenage Girl series.  Turns out this is a series; which I didn't know while reading it. But there was an excerpt from the next book and I'm really looking forward to it.  It's about a group of older ladies rekindling their friendship at one of their high school reunions.

Dancing in the Moonlight (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #2) by Raeanne Thayne -- Another free book from Amazon!  I had no idea this was the second book in a series until I looked it up on Good Reads (speaking of which, add me!). Sadly they don't have the first one for the Kindle, but I can purchase it for a penny, but I don't think I'm going to do that.  The ending was adorable and I enjoyed it all the way through.  I never thought I would love these cheesy romance books, but I can't seem to get enough of them.

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks -- I'm a sucker for any book by Nicholas Sparks.  They're all the same; two characters fall in love, something bad happens to tear them apart, then they're reunited somehow.  No matter how predictable, I will always love his books.  There are few I haven't read.  I've heard this movie isn't too bad, so I'm excited to see it! [Movie was alright, but not great.]


My current read, which I started today, is Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate.  I will let you know how it is once I'm finished.

Tell me what you're reading! :)

9 comments on "Reading Is Sexy; Round II"

Busted Kate wrote: April 8, 2010 at 9:11 AM

Yay! Reading IS sexy :-)

I am currently reading Boink by Mary Roach (I love her books).


Natalie wrote: April 8, 2010 at 9:23 AM

cool....hey u should put a review column on the side of ur blog of all the books u've read...my bffs and i have a lil book club and we love reading reviews and suggestions!


Amaprincess wrote: April 8, 2010 at 10:52 AM

I'm still working my way through the sookie stackhouse books. I think I have one more left...then I have been dying to read the new Jackie Collins...I love her trashy novels =)


Holly wrote: April 8, 2010 at 1:18 PM

Reading is super sexy! I just finished volume 1 of "The Secret Circle" by LJ Smith and now I am starting "The Book of Lost Things" by John Connolly


Jen @ After The Alter wrote: April 8, 2010 at 6:05 PM

You know I really haven't read many nicholas sparks books...I really should start! I'm reading this biography about saturday night live written by the cast and writers themselves. It's so interesting!!!


Anonymous wrote: April 8, 2010 at 7:42 PM

I miss reading. :-( Good selections!


Tillie wrote: April 8, 2010 at 7:59 PM

So happy you are reading talk of the town!! I am still reading Bride most Begrudging...cannot wait to finish it!


Meg wrote: April 8, 2010 at 8:11 PM

Love that button! True that, boo!

So, you have to tell me. How is the Kindle? I have been dying to get one! I'd love to get the low down from you!


Honey B. wrote: April 11, 2010 at 4:29 PM

I just finished Wideacre (on the flight home from Vegas!) and haven't picked up another one...in two words, that book is f-ed up. My sister is currently reading it, I know that because I keep getting 'Wideacre- WTF?' text messages.

On my to-read lists are some pregnancy books...next I'd like to get the Complete Organic Pregnancy...lol


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email