My Easter Basket

Ever since I can remember my mom has made me an Easter basket.  Even when I moved out of their house.  This year was no different.  It's just fun stuff to remind me I'm still young. But being 21 meant I got an extra surprise...


I don't think she'll ever stop and I'm okay with that.  I look forward to my Easter basket every year.

Happy Easter! I hope yours was great! :)

6 comments on "My Easter Basket"

Honey B. wrote: April 4, 2010 at 7:46 PM

Aww, that's so sweet! And the wine is a nice touch... :-)


Gucci Mama wrote: April 4, 2010 at 8:35 PM

How sweet. I'm sending this to my mom in hopes she'll take a hint...;)


Meg wrote: April 4, 2010 at 8:53 PM

How perfect! You're never too old for an Easter basket. So glad to hear that your favorite people showered you with love and that you had a great holiday.


Anonymous wrote: April 5, 2010 at 5:53 AM

Looks like a fabulous Easter basket to me! :)


Jessica @ Wanting Adventure wrote: April 5, 2010 at 11:14 AM

My in-laws gave us our baskets yesterday with a yummy chocolate bunny and some cash. ALWAYS good things to find in a basket! The wine, by the way, is the best though!


Holly wrote: April 5, 2010 at 2:18 PM

aww that is so cool! I make a basket for my hubby every year and this year he finally did one for me too! love it :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email