Tattoo Tuesday


Cute shoes! Hubs said my feet look long; jerk!

Sparrows with banners (2); Location: top of feet; Age: 18

These tattoos are pretty self-explanatory; they're for my parents!

While searching around in the internet, I saw something similar to these and decided they were what I wanted to get done for my 18th birthday.  I tried to keep them a surprise for my parents, but I gave my mom a hint before leaving to get them done.  My dad was out of town, so they weren't really hard to hide from him.

I remember how excited my dad was when I showed them to him.  He wanted to take pictures of them right away to show his friends.

Tattoos by: Eric with Divinity Tattoo.

Don't forget to join in on the fun. Link up!

8 comments on "Tattoo Tuesday"

Anonymous wrote: April 6, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Those are awesome! (And you have adorable shoes AND feet.) I have to ask, did the feet hurt? I'd like to get one on my foot, but I'm curious about how different it feels compared to other areas. Right now I have one on my back, one on my lower ribs, and one on my hip.


Gucci Mama wrote: April 6, 2010 at 8:50 AM

I love the shoes! And what a cute idea for tattoos. Awesome!


Anonymous wrote: April 6, 2010 at 10:14 AM

I love them! I want to do something like that but I'm so scared to get anything on me feet. I have a very low pain tolerance.


Ashley wrote: April 6, 2010 at 10:51 AM

They're lovely!


Kell wrote: April 6, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Aw! I love the tattoos. AND the shoes. They're awesome.


Lindsay wrote: April 7, 2010 at 6:13 AM

Cute tattoos and AWESOME shoes!!!! xo


Amaprincess wrote: April 7, 2010 at 7:44 PM

Important things first...WHERE did you get those shoes?!?!?

Cute Tats!


Tillie wrote: April 8, 2010 at 8:01 PM

love those! super sweet you got got some for your parents...also - LOVE your shoes!!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email