Wordless Wednesday

Something I have to remind myself. Just breathe.

I linked up at Live and Love... Out Loud. You should too!

8 comments on "Wordless Wednesday"

Tillie wrote: April 28, 2010 at 8:38 AM

I love that...I need to totally do that too!!


Gucci Mama wrote: April 28, 2010 at 8:45 AM

A good reminder...;)


Anonymous wrote: April 28, 2010 at 8:50 AM

I have a little thing on my desk at work that says this. It's a great reminder! :)


Courtney wrote: April 28, 2010 at 8:56 AM

A good reminder indeed!

*hugs*


Meg wrote: April 28, 2010 at 9:46 AM

I love this photo! And when you remind yourself of this, also remind yourself that you are a beautiful, brilliant woman that can take on anything. I'm nicknaming you Kaitlin the Conquerer!


nikki wrote: April 29, 2010 at 6:37 AM

Hi friend! Thank you for this picture! I'm on day 4 of my 2ww....and I needed this friendly reminder!


Ashley wrote: April 29, 2010 at 6:47 AM

Love this!


Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud wrote: April 30, 2010 at 6:19 AM

Great reminder and awesome WW post! Thanks for linking to me, linking your WW post up at my place and commenting on my "OH NO HE DIDN'T!" TUESDAY post. *phew* You've been busy, haven't you? I don't know how in the world I missed your awesome giveaway. I'm kicking myself in the butt right now! Have a great day Kaitlin!

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email