Tattoo Tuesday


Welcome to the sixth round of Tattoo Tuesday. Enjoy!

If you've missed the others: first, second, third, fourth and fifth.


Corvette Symbol; Location: left bicep; Age: 18

This tattoo is my funny random tattoo.  I've had an obsession with Corvette's for awhle.  [Hubs wants me to point out that I've never been in one. Sadly.]  But that doesn't stop it from being my dream car.

1969 Stingray Corvette




How can you not love that?  *Sigh*

Tattoo by: Eric formerly with Divinity Tattoo.

Link up if you have a tattoo!


7 comments on "Tattoo Tuesday"

Tillie wrote: April 27, 2010 at 7:25 AM

as a person who LOVES muscle cars I <3 that tattoo!! You need to at least sit in one at an auto show or something!!! See if you were in Houston you could sit in one at least once a year! :D


Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud wrote: April 27, 2010 at 7:35 AM

We lived about two hours outside of the Corvette Plant. Everytime we'd drive by my guys (hubby and son) would get so excited. I love Corvettes too! Oh and I just have to tell you that you are seriously making me want to get another tattoo right now. lol
Come on over when you get a chance! My new blog carnival is up and running for the first time today! I'd love for you to take a look at my "OH NO HE DIDN'T!" TUESDAY post when you get a chance. You're welcome to play along too! Hope your day goes well.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama


Meg wrote: April 27, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Love it! Isn't it funny how you can develop an obsession for a particular car? Mine has always been Volkswagen bugs. I absolutely adored them when I was little, dreamed about them when I turned 16 and finally made it happen a couple of years ago. I got a cute new red bug (would have loved an old one, but didn't want it to break down on me constantly) and sadly RIGHT after it was fully paid off hydroplaned on a highway and smacked into the median. I was so heart broken when it was totaled!

Anyway, I'm rambling, but I think that you should own one at least once in life. You're probably considering baby friendly cars now, but maybe it can be your mid-life crisis car many years from now? ;)


michelle wrote: April 27, 2010 at 8:04 AM

lol that's awesome. personally, i'm a viper girl, but i can appreciate a vette when i see one :)


Anonymous wrote: April 27, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Love that! I pretty much wish I could own any kind of fast, shiny car. But that's never going to happen. :)


Brandi wrote: April 28, 2010 at 5:30 AM

Very cool tattoo. :D I am probably the only person on the face of the earth who doesn't get the whole corvette thing ... and I've driven one! (Age 17 Waffle House waitress at night and one of our regulars had a brand new one, I asked to drive and he said yes LOL)


Anonymous wrote: April 28, 2010 at 8:02 PM

I love how random it is! You're fantastic.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email