TV Tuesday


Life Unexpected; 1) Baze, what in the hell were you thinking telling Kate that you don't love her?!  And then being to late to finally say it! 2) Lux, why did you say those things to Kate?  Baze would totally change for Kate!

I'm a big supporter of Baze and Kate being together.  They're adorable together.  And honestly, I don't really like Ryan.  He was alright in the beginning, but now I'm over him.

Was that the season finale?  Is it coming back for anothing season?  I really hope so!  I'm not sure what they're going to do, but I want another season!


Army Wives; In the recap at the beginning of the episode it reminded me that Roxy is pregnant.  Great!  That's something that I don't look forward to this season.  I'm excited for them, of course.

1) I really hope Pamela and Chase work things out.  2) I feel awful for Denise and Major Sherwood.  I really hope their son gets better.  3) OMG!  Joan getting hurt and not giving Roland all the details.  That poor man, he must be so upset.


Glee; I really don't care what anyone says; I adore this show.  It makes me smile.  It hasn't aired yet in Arizona.  I only have an hour left, but I honestly can't wait!


Friday Night Lights; Hello my sweet baby.  You have finally come back into my life on May 7th and I couldn't be more excited.  Please tell me someone shares the same love of this small Texas town as I do. 

Are Matt and Julie still going to be together?  What's going to happen with Tim Riggins?  Oh... Tim Riggins, how I've missed you.

Yeah, I'm excited.  What are your favorite television shows?!

7 comments on "TV Tuesday"

Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) wrote: April 13, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Supernatural (though I'm not real into this season), Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Parenthood, The Middle and Modern Family are my favorites! As for TV shows that have bit the dust, Six Feet Under and Firefly are near and dear to my heart.


Kell wrote: April 13, 2010 at 9:02 PM

GLEEEE!! I'm so excited!!


Anonymous wrote: April 14, 2010 at 5:37 AM

We love Friday Night Lights!! J started watching it from the beginning and I didn't want to like it but got sucked in. Seriously good show.

But my favorite shows are HIMYM, Big Bang, Ugly Betty (tear...it's done after this week), all sorts of reality crap like RW/RR, Biggest Loser, Deadliest Catch, etc. I am so thankful for DVR!


Megan wrote: April 14, 2010 at 5:56 AM

Ahhh spoilers!! I haven't caught up on my DVR yet!!

Life Unexpected has NOT been renewed yet, fyi. But Monday's episode WAS the season finale.

And I have like 20 favorite shows... I need to cut out some!


Tillie wrote: April 14, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Love FNL - I am way behind on that show though. I need to catch up!!

and GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I did start watching life unexpected but I got behind in it as well :( i liked the premise of it.


Nolie wrote: April 15, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Out of all those the only one I watch is Army Wives. I love that show. I can understand Joan not telling him how bad it was but at the same time I do not agree with her. I am on Roland's side.


Unknown wrote: April 17, 2010 at 5:25 PM

OMG! I hope that wasn't the season finale of Life Unexpected. I'd be sooo sad! I support Baze and Kate together too. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email