- Friday Hubs and I went on a date. We originally planned to go to Olive Garden, but the wait was 30-35 minutes. We were pretty hungry already so we went to Garcia's Mexican Restaurant instead.
- We hung out with a few of Hubs "redneck" friends before dinner.
- We went to breakfast at Bill Johnson's Big Apple and did some light shopping at Walmart on Saturday morning.
- We saw my "sister-in law" for a little bit on Saturday night. I was able to talk to her about trying to conceive without any judgement. She's expecting a little girl soon.
- I got to spend some time loving on my fur babies.
Root Beer (via Hubs iPhone)
- I've been spotting today, but AF isn't due for about five days. Possibly implantation, so I guess we will see in a few days if AF shows up or if I decide to test.
- My favorite: relaxing in bed with Hubs on a gorgeous rainy day.
How did you spend your weekend?