My Uneventful [But Perfect] Weekend

  • Friday Hubs and I went on a date.  We originally planned to go to Olive Garden, but the wait was 30-35 minutes.  We were pretty hungry already so we went to Garcia's Mexican Restaurant instead.
  • We hung out with a few of Hubs "redneck" friends before dinner.
  • We went to breakfast at Bill Johnson's Big Apple and did some light shopping at Walmart on Saturday morning.
  • We saw my "sister-in law" for a little bit on Saturday night.  I was able to talk to her about trying to conceive without any judgement.  She's expecting a little girl soon.
  • I got to spend some time loving on my fur babies.
Root Beer (via Hubs iPhone)

  • I've been spotting today, but AF isn't due for about five days.  Possibly implantation, so I guess we will see in a few days if AF shows up or if I decide to test.
  • My favorite: relaxing in bed with Hubs on a gorgeous rainy day.

How did you spend your weekend?

6 comments on "My Uneventful [But Perfect] Weekend"

Tillie wrote: March 7, 2010 at 6:18 PM

I love an uneventful weekend!! I really hope that was implantation spotting!! {fingers crossed} Root beer is so super cute!


Holly wrote: March 8, 2010 at 2:44 PM

sounds like a great weekend!

fingers and toes are crossed that it was implantation bleeding!!!


Anonymous wrote: March 8, 2010 at 8:28 PM

Wait you might be prgo? Oh my gosh. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed, my prayers flowing.....looking forward to your update. :)
Coffeehouse Reader:)


Meg wrote: March 8, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Sounds like such a great weekend. I'm also crossing my fingers that you will be wild with child very, very soon. You'd be such a sweet and caring mom!

Thanks for your nice words. First of all, you are way too complimentary and second of all, something tells me you are way more creative than you let on.


Womb With A Story wrote: March 9, 2010 at 1:08 AM

I'm sooooooo hoping it's implantation spotting!! My fingers are crossed, very hard, for you!! Praying for you!!


Ashley wrote: March 9, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Spending days in bed are my favorite. Even long mornings are enough for me. :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email