Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred


Oh boy!  Did I underestimate this and overestimate myself?  I forget how out of shape I am.  The jumping jacks killed me.  Jumping jacks! SERIOUSLY!  And the push ups.  Jillian, thanks for reminding me that I have no upper body strength.

Well, I didn't finish the whole 20 minutes, but I'm proud of myself for even trying it this morning.  I got about half way through.  But that's a step.  Tomorrow morning I'm hoping to do a little more.


Tonight I'm thinking about trying The Biggest Loser: The Workout - Weight Loss Yoga.  Has anyone tried this yet?  How did you like it?

15 comments on "Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred"

Sharon wrote: March 10, 2010 at 2:09 PM

That is a huge step, and its so hard to take that step, and then try to go another step past that the next day! I have faith you can do it! : )


Kell wrote: March 10, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Doesn't that workout kill? It's intense but it's worth it to keep going. I noticed results after a week of that dang DVD.
I love biggest loser workouts by the way!


Tierra B. wrote: March 10, 2010 at 5:34 PM

I am thinking about getting the weight loss yoga soon! if I get it before you do, I will let you know!


Just Add Walter wrote: March 10, 2010 at 6:15 PM

I have started (and stopped) that dang Shred about 100 times.... one day I'll make it through the 30 days!


amanda leeann wrote: March 10, 2010 at 7:14 PM

i had stopped this [& all other exercise] for a solid week. today was my second day & i wanted to just fall over. the pushups KILL me. and the jump rope-y thing. everything else, i can deal with. i swear this time i'm going to make it 30 days! keep it up =]


Holly wrote: March 10, 2010 at 11:05 PM

GO YOU! You rock :)


Anonymous wrote: March 11, 2010 at 6:56 AM

You have so much more motivation than I do. I admire you for it! Good luck. I know you can make it through the next 29 days!!! :)


Meg wrote: March 11, 2010 at 12:41 PM

Oh, don't even fret. I've heard Jillian will kick your butt. I know a few people who use her workout videos and they say hers are always super hard! Hang in there! You'll be kicking HER butt in no time!


Stephanie wrote: March 11, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Oh my goodness, this workout nearly killed me (or so I thought)! I did it everyday for about 2 weeks and it does get easier, not easy just less killer. lol Good Luck with it and maybe you will have to quit doing it for the same reason I had to quit…you’ll get your BFP!!!


christa elyce wrote: March 11, 2010 at 9:43 PM

that girl kicked my butt in a work out video. i was dying. i would whine: "you're killing me. I'm dying. ugh"...and just as I finished saying it she'd shout: "you're not dying. push it! do it! COME ON! I know you can do it." it was weird...like she was watching me. lol! true story.

Thanks for commenting. I have family in Mesa AZ. so when I visit we'll have to get together and do some great shots of ya'll!


NaVe wrote: March 12, 2010 at 7:38 AM

You're so inspirational. I've been wanting to get back into my morning Yoga rituals, so little motivation and so much pain is keeping me from starting. But hearing about your work outs just might get me off my ass! (a near impossible feat!) Good job! Keep at it! <3


Honey B. wrote: March 12, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Omg, Jillian is killer!! So much cursing when I do one of her DVD's...although I think I've lent them out, and am still hoping to not get them back...lol


Andrea wrote: April 8, 2010 at 9:35 AM

I thought exactly the same thing when I started! I'm 21 too and I just finished day 4 of the shred and haven't stopped walking like a chicken yet. Hang in there you can do it!


jacqueline wrote: June 1, 2010 at 2:37 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.

jacqueline wrote: June 1, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Its worth it. when you are in a bikini on the beach and you look good. by the way I love jillian michaels isn't she great!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email