Entering Into My 2ww

According to a couple of the fertility calculators that I use I'm officially on my two week wait (2ww).  Sadly, I don't officially know when (or if) I ovulate.  We're still going to BD (baby dance) to be safe; just in case I ovulate later than the calendars suggest.

I don't really feel like we did everything we could this time around.  So I'm going to try to not get my hopes up.  More than anything I want this month to be the month, but if not we can always try again.


To help me with the small problem of not knowing when I ovulate I really want to buy the OveCue Fertility Monitor.  I'm still working on convincing Hubs and trying to get the funds.  Which is one of the reasons why I'm selling a bunch of my books.  Don't forget to check out my Amazon store, From Me To You!

Do any of you use OvaCue or have another fertility monitor that you use?  Tell me about it.  Where are you in your cycle?

7 comments on "Entering Into My 2ww"

Honey B. wrote: March 1, 2010 at 7:20 AM

Ohh I've heard of that OvaCue thing, that would be so nice!! Do you use Swagbucks? If you don't, I can give you my referral link! I want the Kindle so bad but can't justify it right now, so I'm saving my Swagbucks...lol


Holly wrote: March 1, 2010 at 10:48 AM

wishing all the luck and babydust in the world during your 2ww!


Busted Kate wrote: March 1, 2010 at 12:34 PM

Good luck in your two week wait! I'll be crossing my fingers for you :-)

I can't remember if I've told you this already but your new site is FANTASTIC. I love it. And I updated your blog button on Busted too.

I sooooooo want the OvaCue. I lust after it. Please get it and tell me its awesome, so I will be forced to sell a kidney and buy one too.


Anonymous wrote: March 1, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I have never used it and haven't really heard much about it. I'm sorry. I'm not much help. :( But I love the new layout!! So cute!


Beckie's Infertile wrote: March 1, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Found my way over from Busted Kate's blog. I guess you have a new look and since I am new I LOVE it!

I have the OV-Watch and like it but the OveCue looks sooo much better, I want one to!

I added your blog button to my page. Thanks for the add!


Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) wrote: March 1, 2010 at 5:55 PM

PRESEED... Get some PreSeed. The first cycle we used it is the cycle we got pregnant with Nellie. It's also just a really great lubricant, very gentle and non-irritating.

Good luck in your 2WW! Sending sticky babydust your way!


Jen @ After The Alter wrote: March 4, 2010 at 9:31 AM

So what's different about the Ova cure. i saw it on the fertilaide website. I have tghe CBE fertility monitor and it told me I O later than I thought..wonder what the ova cure does different?


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email