Tattoo Tuesday


There were a few request to see all of my tattoos. I've also been wanting to share them with you for awhile.  So we have Tattoo Tuesday.  Join along if you have one to share.

A lot of my tattoos don't have deep or profound meanings. I got them because I like them and I don't reget any of them. I will go in chronological order; as best as I can remember. There was a period in time when I get getting tattooed quite frequently. So let's start...

Picture has been edited so you don't see my buttcrack.
I'm sure you're thankful for that. ;)

Stars (2); Location: lower back; Age: 15

Yes, I was young. I don't know what my parents were thinking. I must have been pretty persuasive. Anyhow, underneath the blue star I have a birth mark. I was always extremely self concious of it; starting at a really young age. My parents had recently been tattooed on a trip to Hawaii. On that trip they were going to let me get one, but I wasn't sure what I wanted at the time. So they let me get my belly button pierced instead. A few months later though I had decided what I wanted and found a place that would let me get tattooed at 15, so my parents let me. And since then I haven't been self concious of it.

These tattoos never healed properly the first time around. So I got them touched up by one an artist that I went to for most of them. I originally got them at Crawling Squid Tattoo; which I will never go back to. And then got them touched up by Eric who was originally with Divinity Tattoo.

Do you have a tattoo to share?

11 comments on "Tattoo Tuesday"

Three Cats and a Baby wrote: March 16, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Tattoo Tuesday is a great idea :)

Can't wait to hear about the rest of them!!


Courtney wrote: March 16, 2010 at 10:12 AM

awesome! I can't wait to see them all! I am going to follow your lead and do a Tattoo Tuesday too!!


Anonymous wrote: March 16, 2010 at 10:17 AM

I love the idea of Tattoo Tuesday! I will have to share mine. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of yours!


Womb With A Story wrote: March 16, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Oh cute!! My brother has those too!


Tillie wrote: March 16, 2010 at 11:29 AM

Wow 15?!?! Thinking back who knows what I would have gotten at that age! I couldn't even fathom. I like the stars - they are fun!

And - say no to crack :) lol


Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud wrote: March 16, 2010 at 12:07 PM

Cute tattoo! I love the Tattoo Tuesday idea. That's awesome. I can't wait to see the rest of your tattoos. :)
I'm hoping you come by again tomorrow to link your Wordless Wednesday post up on my linky. I'll have it ready at midnight! Can't wait to see your post. Have a great afternoon.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama


Meg wrote: March 16, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Oh, how interesting! I'm looking forward to learning about your tattoos! I'm glad that the tattoos helped you to stop feeling self conscious about your birth mark! Very cool!


rachaelgking wrote: March 16, 2010 at 2:07 PM

15?!?!

Dude. Your parents are badass.


Anonymous wrote: March 16, 2010 at 4:33 PM

LOVE this idea and your tattoos :) And yes, I am wanting to get my "hope" tattoo before my next IUI ;)


Holly wrote: March 16, 2010 at 4:45 PM

I love Tattoo Tuesday! How awesome!! I only have one so I think I will save it for the next tattoo Tuesday, but I will definitely be getting on board with this!

Love your tats and the story with them btw!


Honey B. wrote: March 16, 2010 at 7:47 PM

Love the story, I'm looking forward to the rest! I've never quite had the nerve to get a tattoo....lol


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email