On Friday night we went to dinner to meet this girl we're supposed to be going to Vegas with. We met up with a few of Hubs friends (Travis, Brandon and Paulo) and the girl (Jamie, Travis' friend). I'm going to be blunt; I don't like her.
Some real highlights of the evening:
- She made no attempt to even talk to me. I didn't try that hard either because we honestly didn't seem to have anything in common.
- She mentioned doing drugs a number of times.
- Example 1: Doing shrooms at Disneyland. Classy!
- Example 2: Doing acid during the Zumanity Cirque du Soleil show.
- She had a ring on her finger, but never mentioned a husband.
- She had two names tattooed on her foot; Ella and Evan. But she never mentioned any kids.
- She talked about going to a jacuzzi party (aka "sausage fest") that same evening. Again, not mentioning her husband.
I just find it really odd that during the course of a few hours she failed to mention her husband and children all while flirting with Hubs friend. That's real classy. I'm not going to let her ruin my vacation though. Hubs already knows how I feel about her so we probably won't be spending much time with her. At least I hope so. I'm just glad that we aren't driving together anymore.
I know I may be jumping to conclusions, but I always trust my gut and if I don't like her, then I don't like her. That's that. Maybe she'll change my mind while we're there, but that's doubtful.