Tattoo Tuesday


I had Hubs zoom out a bit so you could see where it is.

Plumeria and Hibiscus; Location: right shoulder; Age: 16

This one is a mother/daughter tattoo. My mom has hers in the same place; except it's smaller than mine.  There's not a huge meaning behind this tattoo just we had talked about getting a tattoo together and the perfect time seemed to be when we were in Hawaii.  It was a good was to remember the trip we went on.

We got them at Blue Kauai Tattoo in Hanalei, Hawaii by Lad. Blue Kauai doesn't exist anymore; it is now Uncle Tim Tattoo or Blue Tiki.

This is still one of my favorite tattoos.  I love the colors and the simplicity of it.  I never knew how much of a passion tattoos would be for me.

Share your tattoo with us!  Don't forget to link your post!

3 comments on "Tattoo Tuesday"

Holly wrote: March 23, 2010 at 10:41 AM

very pretty! And very cool to have mother/daughter tattoos. I have a couple of friendship tats that I want to get done w/my BFFs but for one reason or another it has yet to happen.


Tillie wrote: March 23, 2010 at 10:57 AM

so freaking cool that y'all having matching tattoos!!! I love the colors and the size. And I love the placement of it...it's definitely where I will put my next one!!


Three Cats and a Baby wrote: March 28, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Aww, that's so sweet that you and your mom have matching ones :)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email