Wordless Wednesday

I recently purchased a camera bag and accessories off Etsy from Gypsy Rose Handbags and I finally got them in the mail yesterday.  I was super excited!  [Not pictured is another camera lens cozy.  I've already emailed her and fixed the problem; should be getting that cozy soon.]

Don't you just loooove it?!

I can eventually use my camera bag as a diaper bag.  I even ordered it in a more neutral design so I could use it with a boy or girl.

Sorry for the not so 'wordless' Wednesday post.  How do you like my extremely adorable camera bag?!

10 comments on "Wordless Wednesday"

Anonymous wrote: March 17, 2010 at 6:59 AM

It's adorable! I love it!


Meg wrote: March 17, 2010 at 7:34 AM

Really cute!! And I love that it can be a diaper bag soon. Awww! Have you seen all of the amazing nursery designs out on blogs right now? Young House Love's is to-die-for and Little Green Notebook had the cutest nursery mood board ever yesterday!

You should show us how you plan to design your own nursery very soon. :)


NaVe wrote: March 17, 2010 at 8:17 AM

Love it! Great colours!


Marla wrote: March 17, 2010 at 9:47 AM

I just found your blog through a link, and as soon as the page loaded, I thought to myself, this looks like a Judith Shakes design, and wouldn't you know it!... I love her designs. Your blog looks great. Love it!


Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud wrote: March 17, 2010 at 11:02 AM

I love it! What's the name of the Etsy shop you bought it from? Does it have a lot of padding? I'd love to find a new, super cute bag for my Nikon. Great post!
Thanks for stopping by and linking up! By the way, I soooo love your blog. I'm totally grabbing your button and adding it to my Bloggy Button Bonanza page. :)

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama


Womb With A Story wrote: March 17, 2010 at 11:49 AM

Oh lucky!!


Three Cats and a Baby wrote: March 17, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Very cute!!

That would make a cute diaper bag too!


Holly wrote: March 17, 2010 at 5:55 PM

wow that is super cute and will make a great diaper bag!


Jenna wrote: March 19, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Oh how adorable and super functional! I love stuff that can serve a dual purpose. :)


Krissi wrote: March 21, 2010 at 5:25 AM

So cute! Noticed that you changed your blog a bit and your button! I'll have to update that! I also noticed that you don't have mine! ;-) Happy ICLW!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email