Wordless Wednesday

10 comments on "Wordless Wednesday"

Anonymous wrote: March 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM

Love this!!!


Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud wrote: March 10, 2010 at 8:22 AM

Wise words, for sure. I'll have to remember this one!
Great Wordless Wednesday post! I'd love for you to come by and link your post up on my linky. You've got a great blog. I'm loving the design. See you soon.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama


NaVe wrote: March 10, 2010 at 8:27 AM

I <3 this so much! It's so true. And congrats on your amazing workout accomplishments in the last couple days! You go girl! xo


Marilyn (A Lot of Loves) wrote: March 10, 2010 at 9:07 AM

Those are great words to live by. Kind of similar to Yoda's "Do or Do Not. There is no try." Love Yoda.


My Junk, Your Treasure. wrote: March 10, 2010 at 9:15 AM

This is so true; I'm working on refocusing my life around being positive and at least trying before I give up without a fight. :] I feel like everyone should.


Busted Kate wrote: March 10, 2010 at 10:53 AM

Beautiful!


Just Add Walter wrote: March 10, 2010 at 12:37 PM

great quote... and so true! Hope you are having a good week!!


Meg wrote: March 10, 2010 at 12:49 PM

So true! This ain't no dress rehearsal! We only got one shot to be happy and live our lives the way we want to.


MarfMom wrote: March 10, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Comig over from Kristi's. Love this quote!


Beccah wrote: March 10, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Found you on liveandloveoutloud. Thanks for the inspiration! I need to remind myself of this more often.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email