Kaitlin-ology

This is another bandwagon I decided to jump on.  It's a nice easy post when I really don't have much to write about. ;)

So now if you’re reading this, you’re tagged and you have to do it! Do it and titled it with your name-ology

FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? ranch, but I need to find something healthier

What is your favorite sit-down restuarant? Olive Garden (mmm... breadsticks!)

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Culver's is pretty tasty

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?

What are your pizza toppings of choice? pineapple

How many televisions are in your house? 2 (what does this have to do with food?)

What color cell phone do you have? black and silver (same with this question)

BIOLOGY:

Are you right-handed or left-handed? right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? nope

What is the last heavy item you lifted? probably a box of files at work

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? nope

Have you ever fainted? nope

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? nope

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? nope, I like my name

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? two or three

Last person you talked to? Hubs

FAVORITOLOGY:

Season? the time between winter/spring

Holiday? Christmas lately

Day of the week? Saturday

Month? December

Color? turquoise

Drink? Dr Pepper (sadly)

Alcoholic? we're figuring that out

CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone? yes

What are you listening to? Police Women of Maricopa County

What are you watching? same as above

Worrying about? I always have many worries; I'm working on that

What’s the last movie you saw? Fast and the Furious (the fourth one)

Do you smile often? yes

If you could change your eye color what would it be? I love my blue eyes

What’s on your wish list for your birthday? being pregnant, there's nothing else I want

Can you do a chin-up? nope

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? a little bit of both

Have you been in a car wreck? yes, a few

Have you caused a car wreck? a few when I was in high school

Do you have an accent? technically everyone does

Last time you cried? yesterday

Plans tonight? relaxing and catching up on reading some blogs

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I'm sure I felt I have

Name three things you bought yesterday? lunch, screen protectors, dinner

Have you met someone who changed your life? Hubs

For the better or worse? better

How did you bring in the New Year? a Hubs friends apartment with other friends

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? to see my grandparents, but I don't want to change anything that's happened

What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower

Have you held hands with someone today? yes

Who was the last person you took a picture of? one of the cats

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? old

Do you like pulpy orange juice? yep

Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Thursday, actually

What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? watching The Marriage Ref on Hulu

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? why am I awake?

0 comments on "Kaitlin-ology"

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email