Week 'o Exercise

I want to use my blog as a place to write down the exercise that I've done for the week.  Towards the end of the week I got a little lazy, but I'm hoping to change that this week.

Monday:
5 miles on recumbent bike (evening)

Tuesday:
2.5 miles on recumbent bike (morning)
7.5 miles on recumbent bike (evening)

Wednesday:
First half of 30 Day Shred (morning)

Thursday:
Second half of 30 Day Shred (morning)

Friday:
First half of 30 Day Shred (morning)

Saturday:
Day off

Sunday:
45 minutes of hiking (morning)

8 comments on "Week 'o Exercise"

Holly wrote: March 14, 2010 at 11:17 PM

wow sounds like a very productive week! I think a day off, especially on a Saturday, is a good thing too :)


Mommy Boots (formerly KarmaPearl) wrote: March 15, 2010 at 3:24 AM

You go girl! Good for you! I remember the days when I exercised that much, LOL.


Anonymous wrote: March 15, 2010 at 6:01 AM

That's one hell of a schedule. You go, girl!


Ashley wrote: March 15, 2010 at 7:03 AM

Nice job! I just started exercising again and while it's not helping physically yet, I feel 10x better.


Meg wrote: March 15, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Good for you!! Does painting count? ;)

I used to be so good and was working out every single day before the wedding and lately I've fallen off the wagon. You're very inspiring! I definitely need to follow your path and get moving!


Shorty wrote: March 15, 2010 at 9:05 AM

beautiful hiking trip!


Tillie wrote: March 15, 2010 at 8:22 PM

I totally need to start exercising! Looks like y'all had a fun time! Thanks for sharing your pictures! You motivated me to do an hour of Just Dance tonight!!


Anonymous wrote: March 16, 2010 at 5:34 PM

You make me feel lazy :-p I have been a complete slacker in the exercise department. I really need to get back into the habit....maybe after the move and IUI #5 i will be motivated.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email