My Amazon Store: From Me To You

[Amy at My LaLa Land is creating me a logo. I'm super excited!]

I added a bunch of books to my Amazon store, From Me To You.


I'm offering these at a discount to any of my blog friends that are interested.  When you normally purchase a book from Amazon they add on $3.99 for shipping and handling.  If you see any book(s) that interest you, then shoot me an email (kaitlin [at] ahmymarriedlife [dot] com) and I'll give you a discount.

Later tonight I will also be adding some computer games.  I'm sure most of you won't be interested, but maybe your husbands will!

3 comments on "My Amazon Store: From Me To You"

Unknown wrote: February 28, 2010 at 7:43 PM

Oh how cool! I would buy some, but I have WAY too many books to read right now!


Kell wrote: February 28, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Woo! I looked at this and will prooobably look into buying one or two books. I haven't gotten any new ones in a couple months :-(


Megan wrote: March 1, 2010 at 7:16 AM

I have to ask - how did you like the Blue Blood novels? I've been thinking about getting them for a while now but haven't been able to decide if I want to or not.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email