Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie

If I had to pick one, it would have to be GREASE.


I love John Travolta.  I adore Olivia Newton-John.  So this has got to be it.  I know every single song.  Everytime I see GREASE on tv I can't help but watch it.  This is the one movie I can never get tired of.

Runner-ups are...

*sigh* Jake Ryan

I love [serious] Will Ferrell.

What's your favorite movie?

4 comments on "Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie"

pmg_82088 wrote: July 27, 2010 at 1:39 PM

I always have to watch grease when its on tv,i want to go watch the sing along at the movies.and stranger than fiction is so funny.


Anonymous wrote: July 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Oh, I LOVE Sixteen Candles! The Breakfast Club is my all-time favorite though.


Unknown wrote: July 27, 2010 at 5:55 PM

Seriously?!?! You are my kinda lady! I love Grease and Stranger Than Fiction is one of the best movies ever!!!


Amaprincess wrote: July 28, 2010 at 2:27 PM

I LOVE GREASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew we were supposed to be friends!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email