Tattoo Thursday



Welcome to the [extremely late] tenth round of Tattoo Tuesday/Thursday.  Sorry it's been awhile since my last tattoo post.  I've just been out of the groove lately.

Haven't seen my other tattoos?  Then get caught up: first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth.


Relax; Location: top of left wrist; Age: 20

If you know me then you know I worry and stress.  A LOT.  I've been better about it.  This tattoo is supposed to be a constant reminder for me to relax.  I chose a very obvious place for it so I would see it all the time.  Wouldn't do me any good if I put it on the back of my neck.

When I first got this tattoo Hubs would constantly tell me to look at my wrist when I was freaking out or stressing about something.  But he doesn't do it that much anymore.  Thank goodness!

I'm trying to think of ideas for my other wrist.  I'm open to suggestions!

If you have a tattoo, I would love for you to share it with me.

2 comments on "Tattoo Thursday"

amanda leeann wrote: July 15, 2010 at 8:15 AM

i love all of your tattoos!

i only have one (so far - an owl on the inside of my left wrist) but i love him.


Courtney wrote: July 15, 2010 at 2:05 PM

I love this. I've been thinking about getting the word relax put on my wrist too because just like you ... I am a huge worrier.

I'm thinking about putting three little star down my thumb on the same wrist to represent the boys sort of like "Relax, the boys are with me"

I've been thinking about getting a lot of ink done in the very near future and I have to say your ink is very inspirational. It's all so awesome and unique.

*hugs*


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email