Five Question Friday

 
I first saw these by Lindsey on Austin Antics and I thought they looked fun.  So I'm going to give it a try!  I think you should try it too!

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?


Everyday... that would really depend.  But lately it seems like shredded beef enchiladas and tacos.  So good.  I think I'm becoming more and more like my mother everyday.

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?

No way.  I'm still stuck at the same place that I was at at 18.  I thought I would have moved on to something bigger and better, but I'm still stuck.

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?

 Well, I'm still young so I still have time to do things.  But I wish we had more time and money to travel and just enjoy life.

4. What color are your kitchen walls?

They're a boring off white color.  We didn't do any sort of painting when we moved into our house.  The off white worked well in the kitchen since the rest of the house is colorful.  Plus my kitchen cabinets are blue so I think any other color would have been too much.

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?

I don't remember my favorite song, but I know my favorite group was the Spice Girls.  I love them.  I remember when my brother told me they broke up I started crying.  I was around 11.  I thought that was some of the worst news I'd ever heard.

14 comments on "Five Question Friday"

Deanna wrote: July 9, 2010 at 8:45 AM

I love 5 Question Fridays! I did mine as well.... www.mymusingsd.blogspot.com.

I found an old Spice Girls CD the other day. It brought back some definite memories!


Anonymous wrote: July 9, 2010 at 10:15 AM

I loved the Spice Girls, too. Don't tell anyone, but I still listen to them from time to time. :)


Welcome wrote: July 9, 2010 at 12:46 PM

I love this - i should try it!!! Hey - have a great weekend!!!

XOXO
kiki


Jessica @ Wanting Adventure wrote: July 9, 2010 at 1:28 PM

I miss the Spice Girls...


Holly wrote: July 9, 2010 at 2:09 PM

mmm enchiladas sound yummy!


Lindsey wrote: July 9, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Ha! I remember sitting at Round Table Pizza when I was in High School hearing the Spice Girls for the first time, I was in love:-)
And thanks for the shout out!


~M~ wrote: July 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM

The Spice Girls were awesome!


Unknown wrote: July 9, 2010 at 3:24 PM

I loved the spice girls, too! I was in 4th grade when my friends and I used to try to learn the dances haha. I'm gonna do this post on my blog, too! :)


Kate wrote: July 9, 2010 at 10:39 PM

I almost put mexican food for my #1 too! Yum! Your blog is so cute! I'm your newest follower!


Natalie wrote: July 10, 2010 at 11:26 AM

really like this post. i'll have to do it next fri on my blog!


Tillie wrote: July 10, 2010 at 6:33 PM

I totally started singing "tell me what you want...what you really really want" when I read spice girls! I think I'm totally gonna start doing this! it's fun.


Honey B. wrote: July 11, 2010 at 9:35 AM

lol...I loved the Spice Girls! Memories... :-)


Everly wrote: July 12, 2010 at 11:26 AM

stop by when you can, I have an award for you on my blog

(whatwouldjendo.com)


Anonymous wrote: July 12, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Ahh......the spice girls.

When you get a moment please stop by my blog, I have something for you.

ghmakingababy.blogspot.com


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email