Getting to Know YOU

Getting to know YOU

I found this fun meme thanks to Maranda at My Camo Colored Life.  This meme is hosted by Keely at MannLand5.

1. Thong or Granny Panties?

There's no inbetween?  I prefer boy shorts.
  
2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?

Probably not, that would be awkward.  Especially if I don't know him. 

3. Spanx or no Spanx?

Depends on what I'm wearing.  Normally no Spanx. 

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?

No, we only use the comforter.  I don't even put the loose sheet on the bed. 

5. What is your favorite Disney character?

Mulan. Hands down. 

6. Dream vacation spot?

England.  I've always wanted to go.  

7. What is your dream job?

Professional blogger.  But I don't think I'm good enough for that. 

8. Who is your hero and why?

My brother.  When I was little I used to ask him what he wanted to be when he grew up.  He always told me he wanted to be a professional baseball player.  To me that sounded silly.  I didn't think that was real.  But in college my brother was actually drafted to a minor leauge baseball team.  And he even played some ball for a Canadian team.  He followed his dream.  Sadly now he doesn't play.  He was released because of a shoulder injury.

2 comments on "Getting to Know YOU"

Just Add Walter wrote: July 25, 2010 at 2:36 PM

good golly I think everyone is doing this meme today! I have seen it all over the place!

I hope you make it to England one day - I would love to go there too!!


Unknown wrote: July 27, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Yay! I'm glad you did this one! And I'm glad you were able to find something new to do.

Are you doing the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog? There's a bunch of ladies doing it...if you aren't and you want more info let me know...


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email