30 Day Blog Journal

I saw this on Tillie's blog at A Nuttier Life and she saw it somewhere else.  But anyways, I'm going to do it too!  Join along because I'd love to learn more about you!

Day 1 - your favorite song
Day 2 - your favorite movie
Day 3 - your favorite television program
Day 4 - your favorite book
Day 5 - your favorite quote
Day 6 - 20 of my favorite things
Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy
Day 8 - a photo that makes you sad
Day 9 - a photo you took
Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 11 - a photo of you recently
Day 12 - something you are OCD about
Day 13 - a fictional book
Day 14 - a non-fictional book
Day 15 - your dream house
Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 17 - an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)
Day 18 - my wedding/future wedding/past wedding
Day 19 - a talent of yours
Day 20 - a hobby of yours
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - a website
Day 23 - a youtube video
Day 24 - where I live
Day 25 - your day, in great detail
Day 26 - your week, in great detail
Day 27 - my worst habit
Day 28 - whats in my handbag/purse
Day 29 - hopes,dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - a dream for the future

5 comments on "30 Day Blog Journal"

The Domestic Princess wrote: July 26, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Sounds like fun. I'm going to participate. I'll start tomorrow morning ;)


COAFW wrote: July 27, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Hi :-) Just subscribed to your blog. This looks like fun :-) Think I'll participate too :-)


Julie wrote: August 2, 2010 at 1:49 AM

I think this is brilliant!!! I borrowed the idea from you. Hope you don't mind.


Krissi wrote: August 9, 2010 at 2:58 PM

What a cool idea to get to know you better! I love it! I just featured you for blog love Monday!! ;-)


Lauren wrote: August 22, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Hi Kaitlin! Just subscribed to your blog and thought this was a great idea. I'm looking forward to getting to know you through your blog journal.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email