Wordless Wednesday

This is something I need to do more of.

I've linked up at Live and Love... Out Loud.

7 comments on "Wordless Wednesday"

Anonymous wrote: July 14, 2010 at 7:25 AM

I need to do more of that, too.


Anonymous wrote: July 14, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Me three!


Courtney wrote: July 14, 2010 at 10:40 AM

I do as well. I'm trying. I really like that book site you joined so I signed up as well. =)


Welcome wrote: July 14, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Yes, yes, yes!!! reading is so essential, yet it seems that the older we get, the less we read! Why is that?

XOXO
Kiki


Whitney wrote: July 14, 2010 at 4:09 PM

I seriously love that.


Meg wrote: July 14, 2010 at 7:18 PM

I have relatives that don't even own a TV and just super healthy, smart people. I admire them so much but I can't imagine not having a TV at all. It's just so nice for those long days after work when you need to wind down a little, let your brain rest, and have a glass of wine.

Let me know if you succeed! I'd like to hear how it changes your routine and the overall effect.


Honey B. wrote: July 14, 2010 at 7:18 PM

lolol...it looks like something my Dad would have done to our TV growing up, if my Mom had let him... :-)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email