Birthday Wishes

Well, my birthday is coming up soon.  September 1st to be exact.  Normally I don't want anything, but this year there are a few things this year.

Medium Cosmetic Bag from Vera Bradley: $21

I would love to have these to match my adorable messenger bag.

Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich: $7.99



I have every book in the Stephanie Plum series except these two.

Book Fairy: Priceless

I few book bloggers that I follow have Book Fairy's and I want one.
All you have to do is send me books!  That's not a tough job. ;)

5 comments on "Birthday Wishes"

Stephanie wrote: July 22, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Love that cosmetic bag...I have the large duffle bag in that print. So cute! And happy early birthday!


Natalie wrote: July 22, 2010 at 11:45 AM

i've never heard of a book fairy....i want one too now!


Welcome wrote: July 22, 2010 at 1:06 PM

These are great birthday wish list items!!! I love the cosmetic set!!

XOXO
Kiki


Kelly wrote: July 22, 2010 at 6:16 PM

I just happened to stumble onto your blog and I love it already...I mean you like Vera.


Honey B. wrote: July 22, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Tell Hubs that it doesn't get any easier when it comes to picking out a birthday gift for you, you've provided a list! :-)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email