Five Question Friday

 

1. Do you collect anything?

Yes, I collect shot glasses.  I have a bunch.  My parents generally pick up at least one for me on every trip they go on.

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.

1. Channing Tatum (um, yes please)
2. Patrick Dempsey (McDreamy *sigh*)
3. Kristen Bell (she's adorable)

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?

Yes, I do.  Quite a few minor ones from my cats.  But my worst scar is on my forehead.  I wrote about what happened here.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?

Beans, probably.  I love beans.

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?

No, I would probably freak out if I did.

5 comments on "Five Question Friday"

Courtney wrote: July 16, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Channing Tatum is pure delight. But then again ... so is friggin McDreamy. Love that man!


Welcome wrote: July 16, 2010 at 2:42 PM

kaitlin, I love your memes - thy're always so cute!!

XOXO
Kiki


star wrote: July 16, 2010 at 4:27 PM

I picked Channing Tatum too! I used to collect shot glasses too, but I stopped.


Krista wrote: July 16, 2010 at 10:26 PM

What kind of beans? Green beans? Kidney beans? Garbanzo beans? (Well, that last one technically isn't a bean). I like beans too... pretty much any kind!


Amaprincess wrote: July 17, 2010 at 7:06 PM

I so do not like beans....my husband loves them..you can imagine why I wouldn't love him eating them! I think Kristen Bell is adorable too! I just watched When In Rome!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email