Five Question Friday


1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

I did have a favorite blanket.  It was passed down from my brother to me.  I just called it Blankey.  It's yellow and blue patchwork on top and I'm pretty sure just solid blue on the back.  And it's pretty much out of stuffing.  My parents still have Blankey at their house in a drawer.  It's pretty much useless but it holds a lot of memories.

2. Do you dream in color?

I think I do sometimes.  I don't remember my dreams enough to notice.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

In high school I wished I was taller because I played volleyball.  Now I'm pretty okay with my height.  Sometimes I wish I was shorter though because Hubs and I are pretty much the same height.

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

Someone with a British accent.  I love Brits.

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

That depends on how I'm feeling.  Normally either Hubs or myself returns it to the corral.

9 comments on "Five Question Friday"

Courtney wrote: July 30, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Hubs and I are the same height too. I'm used to it now but people still have there comments and say I'm taller which bugs him a little :)


Amaprincess wrote: July 30, 2010 at 8:51 AM

I LOVE the British accent too! I find it so sexy on a man!!!


Anonymous wrote: July 30, 2010 at 9:04 AM

Mmmmmmm, I love British accents, too!


Nike Athena wrote: July 30, 2010 at 9:23 AM

My husband and I are about the same height as well. I wish he was a little taller, as does he - I can't get much shorter without disappearing.


Christa @ Little Us wrote: July 30, 2010 at 11:27 AM

lol my GPS person is British!


Welcome wrote: July 30, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Love the british accent - wewww, can't stop thinking of James Bond! Happy Friday - stop by my place for a treat!!

XOXO
Kiki


jensays (what would jen do) wrote: July 30, 2010 at 4:31 PM

I have one british friend and sometimes i'm like 'what are you saying i don't understand you' he's americanized himself enough now that it's not such a problem anymore


Jessica @ Wanting Adventure wrote: July 30, 2010 at 7:02 PM

I too love the British accent. Swoon.


Natalie wrote: July 30, 2010 at 9:27 PM

haha, i thought i loved the british accent but then i met the Aussie accent *sigh*


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email