Holy Sweet Margarita [Weekend Update]

  • Friday we went to my "cousin-in-laws" graduation.  He goes to a Christian school and I wasn't raised religious at all, so I was pretty much bored out of my mind.  This Chaplain spoke for about 45 minutes and I didn't think it was going to end, but it finally did.  CIL's graduating class was 16 people, no where near the size of my graduating class.
  • After the graduation, we went to wedding reception for my MIL's friend.  There was an open bar, which is always good news.  Or potentially bad news.  Hubs had way too much, so I ended up having to drive home.  So I had to stop drinking halfway through my fourth margarita.  At the reception we saw my MIL get really drunk and she danced for like four hours.  Really awkward!


  • The Hubs and I finished watching the third season The IT Crowd on Netflix.  That show is so dumb you can't help but laugh.  It's a British comedy with a random Irish man.  Love it!


  • On Sunday, Hubs parents invited us out to dinner at Top Shelf.  I got to meet one of Hubs uncles and aunts for the first time.  His uncle looks a lot like Stone Cold Steve Austin, except his uncle is like a foot taller.  Top Shelf has amazing margaritas.  Strawberry blended margarita for me please!
  • Hubs bought Red Dead Redemtion earlier this week.  Over the weekend I watched him play it quite a bit and I even gave it a try.  It's quite fun, but I suck at navigating on the Xbox remotes.
How was your weekend? What did you do?

7 comments on "Holy Sweet Margarita [Weekend Update]"

Kell wrote: May 24, 2010 at 4:42 PM

All my boyfriend has been talking about is Red Dead Redemption. Blaaaaaaaah.
16 people in a graduating class? Mine had 700. I couldn't even imagine there only being 16 people.


Krista wrote: May 24, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I did nothing... and it was wonderful! I hung out by the pool reading a book and sipping on a margarita. Mango, specifically :)


WayneandFarrah wrote: May 24, 2010 at 5:19 PM

the IT crowd is a great show, I love british comedy.


Anonymous wrote: May 24, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Sounds like a great weekend.


Unknown wrote: May 24, 2010 at 9:38 PM

Sounds like you had a fun weekend!

I have a blog award for you!

http://sarahruthtoday.com/2010/05/blog-awards-make-me-happy/


Everly wrote: May 25, 2010 at 6:34 AM

i have been meaning to watch that show on Netflix, but if you saw how much TV i'm currently watching you'd know why I'm hesitant to pick up a new show.
(whatwouldjendo)


Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird wrote: May 25, 2010 at 7:53 AM

Sounds like a good weekend! I went SHOPPING, which is always a good thing =-)


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email