I realized I haven't really posted in over a week. I'm not sure why. I've felt like writing, but when I try nothing worth while even comes out. So I give up. What do you do when you have writers block or get into a funk when it comes to your blog?
I should really look at those writing books I purchased from Amazon to help me blog. [1. No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog by Margaret Mason and 2. The Write-Brain Workbook: 366 Exercises to Liberate Your Writing by Bonnie Neubauer]
Anyways, back to the weekend.
- Friday after work, Hubs and I took a 2-3 hour nap then woke up and went to dinner at Marie Callender's. It wasn't as great as I was hoping. Plus, I was really craving a grilled cheese sandwich and some tomato soup.
- Saturday afternoon was spent on the couch watching eight episodes of The Vampire Diaries. Um... INSANE! I really hope it will be back for another season. I desperately want to know what happens!
- We went to see the championship game for the Arizona Roller Derby. It was between the Bad News Beaters and the Brawlarinas. The Bad News Beaters ended up winning. [139-109]
- At the Roller Derby you can buy tickets for drawings that they have. Well, my dad ended up winning the final drawing. His gift bag had two shirts, a hat, some stickers, a pin AND a $50 gift card to a tattoo shop. Awesome! My dad gave one of the shirts to me and the other shirt and the hat to Hubs. Thanks, Popsicle!
- Hubs and I ended up seeing Letters to Juliet on Sunday. I thought the story was adorable. But the outfits that they put Amanda Seyfried in were awful, mainly the dresses. Apparently the clothing department didn't like her.
What did you do this weekend?