Hello World

Seems I've been gone for awhile. Sad!  I hate it when that happens.

I've been so sleepy lately.  I was hoping it was from being pregnant, but it turns out that wasn't the case.  Seems AF is on her way into town today.

If an awesome case of the stomach flu wasn't enough.  I'll spare you the details, but it wasn't fun.  AF had to join in on all the fun. Bitch!

I hope everyone is doing well.  I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things here on my blog. 

7 comments on "Hello World"

Courtney wrote: May 13, 2010 at 5:54 AM

I hope you feel better soon! Sorry the evil bitch showed up :( I'll try to beat her away with a bat next month for you!


Tillie wrote: May 13, 2010 at 7:50 AM

glad you are now feeling better...I am going to write a stern letter to that bitch AF and tell her not to show up this next month!! :) *hugs*


MOMSWEB wrote: May 13, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Don't you hate it when AF says, "Sike!" I couldn't stand those days! Been there, done that, got the t-shirt!


Anonymous wrote: May 13, 2010 at 2:20 PM

I'm so sorry about AF. Hope you feel better soon!


Three Cats and a Baby wrote: May 13, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Sorry about stupid AF and the stomach flu. Hope you are feeling better soon.


Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird wrote: May 16, 2010 at 6:24 PM

Ugh I HATE being sick on top of having to deal with AF. Hope you're feeling better!


Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud wrote: May 17, 2010 at 11:57 AM

Ugh! I hate AF. She's definitely a b*tch. She's an even bigger b*tch when you're dealing with the stomach flu. :( Get welll soon Kaitlin.

Kristi, Live and Love...Out Loud
@TweetingMama


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email