Tattoo Tuesday [On A Thursday]


Welcome to the seventh round of Tattoo Tuesday.  This week it's on Thursday though.  I apologize for that, but Tuesday I was so tired and blogging wasn't happening.  Enjoy!

If you've missed the others: first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth.

FYI: These are awful pictures.  I'll have Hubs take better ones when I get home with a nice camera, not my crap iPhone one.

Mirror picture.

Mirror picture.

Regular picture.

Pin-Up [Charlie]; Location: upper left arm; Age: 18

I don't have a picture of the original pin-up.  But we found her picture in a huge book full of pin-up magazine covers.

I absolutely adore pin-up models.  They're gorgeous, sexy and full of confidence.  Something I've always wished I've had.  I thought about trying out for Suicide Girls (WARNING: link not safe for work. Sorry Kate!) to be a more present day pin-up.  I actually submitted an application and got accepted.  The next step was to send them a set, but I just couldn't get up the nerve to do it.

I'm not 100% happy with Charlie, there are a few things I wish I could change, but I still love her.

I plan on getting another pin-up model eventually.  Not sure when, but I know I either want to get it on the side of my calf or thigh.  For the next one I plan on doing more research and finding one that can represent me in a pin-up form.

How did Charlie get her name?  It's a variation of my best friend [at the times] name.  Her name is Charlene and a bunch of her family called her Charlie.  And my tattoo has similar features of hers, so we just decided to call her Charlie.  It's stuck ever since.  [Sadly, Charlene and I aren't friends anymore.  Shortly after I started dating Hubs, Charlene stopped speaking to me.  I've tried to contact her, but I get no response.  Anyways, that's another story.]

Tattoo by: Eric formerly with Divinity Tattoo.

Do you have a tattoo?  Tell me about it!

4 comments on "Tattoo Tuesday [On A Thursday]"

Tillie wrote: May 6, 2010 at 9:56 AM

LOVE that tattoo. I have noticed it since the beginning from your wedding pictures and have always been intrigued!!


Anonymous wrote: May 6, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Love that tattoo and I LOVE the name of it (even though you are no longer speaking to Charlie).


Busted Kate wrote: May 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM

So I was all, whats the suicide girls? And I clicked on the link (at work) and it said "beautiful naked girls" and I was like "oh shit!" and closed it down fast. So I didn't get to find out but I bet it's awesome. As are you!!


Anonymous wrote: May 18, 2010 at 8:23 AM

I love all the tattoos I will let you know when I post my tattoo pics. This will be fun.


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email