Tattoo Thursday


Welcome to the ninth round of Tattoo Tuesday.  This week it's on a Thursday because I wanted to post about my graduation on Tuesday.

Get caught up: first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eighth.

I updated last weeks Tattoo Tuesday because I forgot to include something.  Go! 


<3; Location: inside of right wrist; Age 19

Simply, I got this tattoo for Hubs.  I got it in August of 2007, only a month and a half after dating.  I was in love and I wanted to show Hubs that.  He knew already though.  He has a matching one that he got a year or so prior on his left calf.

I surprised him with it when he came home from Virginia after his grandmother's funeral.  He was completely surprised.

People thought I was crazy, specifically a close friend at the time.  She told me I would regret it.  I figured that it wasn't as bad as getting his name tattooed on me.  To this day, I haven't regreted this tattoo.

Hubs <3 on his left calf.

Do you have a tattoo?  Share it with me!

2 comments on "Tattoo Thursday"

Anonymous wrote: May 27, 2010 at 9:31 PM

I love that! It's nerd love, awww.


Tillie wrote: June 1, 2010 at 8:58 AM

OMG I love it!!!!! SO perfect for y'all!!!!!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email