Tattoo Tuesday




Welcome to the eighth round of Tattoo Tuesday (or Thursday, depending on how I'm feeling that week).

If you've missed the others: first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh.

Isn't my dad a great photographer? ;)

Who Needs Air; Location: right forearm; Age: 18

The story for this tattoo it short and sweet.  It's the title of my favorite song by one of my favorite bands.  If you know who they were before you read this, then you're awesome!  I'm attaching the song so you'll get to hear how wonderful it is.  It's alright if you don't like it because I do. :)


Tattoo by: Eric formerly with Divinity Tattoo.

Do you have a tattoo?  Tell me about it!

UPDATED!


My tattoo appeared in the May 2008 issue of Flash, a tattoo magazine.  When I went to Six Flags almost two years ago and while we were there a random girl noticed this tattoo when we were waiting in line for one of the coasters.  It was so weird!

7 comments on "Tattoo Tuesday"

WannabeMom wrote: May 18, 2010 at 10:21 AM

Love that tattoo!


Courtney wrote: May 18, 2010 at 3:08 PM

What a beautiful tattoo. I do like the song too ;o)


Busted Kate wrote: May 18, 2010 at 3:10 PM

Dude I aspire to be half as badass as you are! Seriously, it looks awesome. :-)


Tillie wrote: May 20, 2010 at 7:30 AM

LOVE that tattoo...I think it's fabulous and you have me obsessed over that song now!


Everly wrote: May 26, 2010 at 8:43 AM

yay for your big tattoo debut! my husband has quite a few tattoos and i only have four little tiny ones, they hardly count. i much prefer them on other people.


Anonymous wrote: March 29, 2012 at 7:45 AM

WOW! i actually have "who needs air" tattooed on my ribs. i havent seen anyone else with it. i got mine because of the song as well (: yours looks great!


Kaitlin wrote: March 29, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Alex: I'd love to see it!


Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Twitter Goodreads RSS Email